How to spot an authentic vs non-authentic BTS Army Bomb
BTS' Army Bomb lightstick is one of the most sought after lightsticks in Kpop. They have 2 latest lightsticks, the Army Bomb Ver 3 and latest released Map of the Soul Army Bomb Special Edition.
Here are some tips on how to spot authentic vs non-authentic ARMY Bombs:
- The original packaging for the ARMY Bomb is very neat with the surface being really smooth.
- Each box comes with an ARMY bomb, guidebook, photo card, QR card, ARMY bomb pouch, and a strap. QR code can scan with the original ARMY Bomb.
- The bottom of the box can fold nicely with no rough edges. With the non-authentic packaging, this is usually not the case.
- The original light stick feels smoother than the non-authentic one.
- The original ARMY Bomb can connect to the Official BTS lightstick app, non-authentic ones can not.
- There is a hologram on the box for BigHit Entertainment.
PS - Here at Kpop Omo, we sell authentic BTS Army Bomb Ver 3 and Map of the Soul Army Bomb Special Edition! Check out our reviews for happy customers who have confirmed this is the case.
Also, don't miss out on our article about the story behind the Map of the Soul Army Bomb Special Edition light stick, and How 2019 was a great year for BTS.
Kpop Group Wiki: BTS
Want to learn more about different Kpop Lightsticks? Check out our post here.